Bi-lingual Product Support Engineer (Ontario, Canada)
The Bilingual Application Support Analyst’s role is to deliver technical support to end users about how to use and administer Xanalys Investigative and Data Analysis software solutions efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives.
This may include supporting our Testing/QA process and may at times extend to training.
The Application Support Analyst is also responsible for the health and well-being of our customers’ hosted solutions.
- The candidate will play a key role in the supporting a set of case management applications, in accordance with end user contractual SLA’s.
- Support hours are business hours across Canada’s time zones with some after hours support required from time to time.
- The candidate will help develop tools and design processes and documentation to continuously streamline and optimize the support process.
- The candidate will interact with business users and the development team to capture and report issue details.
- Investigate, replicate, and resolve customers’ issues through the use of product knowledge, excellent troubleshooting skills and involvement.
- The candidate will be responsible for producing business and technical documents for the applications supported and maintaining the knowledge base in French and English (as required)
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the applications
- Provide assistance to sales staff in providing software demonstrations to potential new customers.
- Attend customer workshops and User Groups to provide Technical application advice and best practice guidance when requested.
Other Key Duties
- Participate in testing of new releases
- Duties include building knowledgebase
- Master the use of Xanalys’ investigative and data analysis software applications
- Coordinate testing/troubleshooting relating to infrastructure related changes/fixes
- Conduct training for users as required.
- Strong communication skills in both French and English
- Ability to learn in structured and dynamic environments
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team (in house and remote)
- Some knowledge of XML would be an asset
- Some basic understanding of the software development would be helpful
- Experience with cloud environments is useful
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent telephone & customer service manner
- Strong written, mathematical, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks.
- Ability to present ideas in a business and user-friendly language.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of Company and Customer hierarchies.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Knowledge of managing information for investigations would be an asset.